Friday, August 04, 2006

Terrier

I painted this little terrier in my Moleskine tonight. It is one of the reference images from the Weekend Drawing Event at Wet Canvas. It is a terrier, perhaps a crossbreed, but to me looks more like a fox, or is that my rendition of it?

Since my own dog was put to sleep on December 1, 2005, I haven't considered the prospect of having another dog. Not seriously. And I don't think that I will have another dog. While they are great fun to have around and make good companions, my time is limiteid and circumstances make it difficult to have a dog again and give it the attention it deserves.

So for now I will content myself with painting or drawing and adding to my collection of virtual dogs. That is, unless some waif and stray turns up on my doorstep unexpectedly. It has been known to happen...

Technorati tags: , , , , ,

No comments: