Monday, October 16, 2006

Weeds II WIP


This is not a great photograph of a work in progress. Its the beginnings of a 'Weeds II', part of a series I am doing of garden, field and woodland vegetation. I'll get a better image of it daylight. At this time of year, there is little light left in the day by the time I get home from work.

Then there's Minnie and me having a 'moment'. Minnie is the little turkey that won't grow. She was being picked on by the other birds in the pen so had to be taken out and put on her own. I bring her in most days and we either watch tv together or she just stands there while I pet her and she closes her eyes as she's doing here. She's quite sweet really and very quiet. I'm not sure if I should be concerned about that or not.

She's nearly 8 weeks old and easily 1/4 the size she should be. She eats and drinks and walks around her pen but just doesn't seem to grow. If anyone knows why, do let me know. Meanshile, she's my pet turkey. Yes, I know. I need to get a life.

Technorati tags: , ,

No comments: