Thursday, January 03, 2008

Alone

I am alone almost all of the time, but I am rarely lonely... it is those days where I do not paint or write or create something, that I am lonely, when I've generally been too busy with people of unlike mind and interests... (Vicki Easingwood)

Because I like sharing ideas and seeing what other artists are producing I have a list that I share on my blog of other artist's blogs and websites that interest me and which I read regularly.

Blog shelf life seems to be dwindling in some areas lately, so I've been whittling my list and shopping around for new artists to add to the list. If I have taken you off my list, it isn't a personal thing. It is because you haven't posted to your blog regularly i.e., at least two or three times a week. I know we all get blog fatigue from time to time and life also kicks in which makes posting difficult, but I need my fix of art from other sources and if you're on my list, then you're it.

If I've missed a great blog or you are willing to admit that you know me and would like to be added to my blog roll, please leave me a comment.

Its too big a world to be alone in.

1 comment:

Suzanne McDermott said...

I like your photograph. You might want to use it as a bookmark when you're sunning yourself in the same chair next summer.

You're always welcome to come over to my Landscape into Art blog. In fact, I posted a drawing yesterday that you might like on My Great Day and I'm giving a tour at Diary of a Studio.