Sunday, July 27, 2008


Gina at Dogberry Hill Studio has given me a Brilliant Weblog award and I agreed to forward it. Thanks Gina! Its always lovely when someone goes to the trouble of choosing another artist or craftsperson to shine a spotlight on.

As with all awards, there is a process to keep it moving which is:

  • When you receive the award, post the award image to your blog.
  • Link to the blogger you received it from.
  • Give the award to 7 other blogs and link to those blogs.
  • Leave those seven bloggers a comment about receiving the award.
My nominees are....

Stacy Rowan
Rose Welty
Teresa Mallen
Chanan Mazal
Marsha Robinett
Steve Chipman
Laurel Neustadter

There is a variety of talent and ability in all of these artists in both artistic effort and being able to paint a picture in words in their blog.

2 comments:

Marsha Robinett said...

Jeanette,
Wow, I'm not sure which is greater the award or to be grouped together with such fantastic artists.

Thanks so much and a sincere apology for the late reply...life has been a zoo here the last few weeks.

I will send this award forth in the next week or so.

Thank You, it's an honor.

Teresa Mallen said...

I agree with Marsha...such wonderful artists to share this award with!

My life is upside down now as I am currently living out of town with my Father. Being a care giver for a terminally ill parent definitely wreaks havoc with one's own plans and goals. I appreciate my blog being deemed worthy, especially now as my situation leaves me unable to post to it.

I am very grateful that I am able to be with my Father during this difficult time. But as a result, it might be a while before I can pass the award along...

Thank you Jeanette for this recognition! Much appreciated!!