Wednesday, November 05, 2008

More progress on mouths

Lips - Study
graphite 8 x 10
copyright Jeanette Jobson

This new studio must be conducive to work, despite the fact that I have my laptop here too!

I finished the study for the second 'Mouths' piece and am starting to transfer it to a large sheet of paper and get going on it tomorrow.

I'm also sourcing out mouth studies. I can to some degree do self portraits of my mouth and others I know, but its kind of strange asking people to make funny faces while I photograph their mouth. So if anyone would like to donate some images of mouths and have them put into my series, just email me.

3 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

very nice texture with this mouth :) how much of a funny face? gurning out of the question??

Jeanette Jobson said...

thanks Jennifer....as long as I get a close up, gurning might work :)

Tracy Hall said...

What a great idea for a series, looking good! Congratulations on your new studio too!