Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Two days to bid - Kisses for Haiti



I'm thrilled and amazed at the bidding that has taken place for the print that I put on Ebay last Thursday.  As of writing this, there are 31 bids and the final bid is $255!  With two days left to bid, I hope the bidding heats up a bit and brings even more money for the Haiti disaster relief.  All proceeds of this fundraiser will be donated to Doctors without Borders.




Please click here to bid.

My sincere thanks to all those individuals who have bid so far and to the radio, television and newspapers that have interviewed me and provided coverage on this initiative.  Your help is appreciated more than you know.

Today's The Telegram printed the piece above.

VOCM
NTV
The Telegram

As the Canadian government also matches donations to charities for this cause, it makes it even more important to bid.  Its like doubling your contribution.  The winning bidder receives an 18 x 12 print of my watercolour Purity Kisses and knowledge that the funds will go to help the people of Haiti.  Bidding ends January 21, 2010.   Be generous, this is the pain you are helping to alleviate.


3 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

Jeanette, how wonderful that you were able to do this. Good for you. Thanks.

Lindsay said...

What a great thing you are doing and the p rint is beautiful!

Jeanette Jobson said...

Thanks Jo. I felt I had to do something even if it was small.

Thank you Lindsay, I'm glad you like the print.