Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pre-order giclees


Its been a crazy busy week for me and when it gets like that at work, it tends to make me lose sleep.  Instead of tossing and turning and trying to blank out my mind so I can get back to sleep, I usually just give up and get up.

When the world is dark and quiet I can accomplish a lot.  Early this morning I was up and tackling cat eyes.  I have a number of commissions and need to be fairly productive to get them completed.  Deadlines push production too and while its not good to be over taxed with work, it is good to have a few pressing demands to keep me moving.

Current commissions will keep me attached to the paper until mid April, depending on what else comes in.  I also have some other projects that I will be working on as well and a grant application.  I won't go into that right now in case it doesn't pan out.

So for now, here's a peek at another cat, a Persian this time, called Starr. 

I will be having open edition giclee prints  made of two of my watercolours in two sizes and am offering a discounted price for pre-orders until February 28th.  Frozen Door to Dawn  and Koi Pool will be available in 8 x 10 and 16 x 20 sizes.  I am offering the 8 x 10 prints for $22.00 and 16 x 20 for $45.00.  After February 28th, the price will be $35.00 for 8 x 10 and $60.00.

If you would like to pre-order a copy of either of these prints at the discounted price, drop me an email at jeanettejobson at gmail dot com and provide your name, the print you want to reserve and the size.  I will contact you as soon as they are ready to ship. March 1st is the anticipated date for availability.

    

3 comments:

Grobuonis said...

Hello!

Have you heard about reCAPTCHA? Don't want to sound like advertising something here but I guess you would be interested in it for safe posting of your e-mail address on the internet.

Can't wait to see the finished drawings of this cat! (and the others, of course)

Have a nice day!

sue said...

those eyes are amazing on that cat, Jeanette! These are all luscious.

Jeanette Jobson said...

Thanks for the information Grobuonis, but when an email address is separated out as I have done in my post, its not easily harvested. And as its a generic email address, its not usually a problem for me. Funnily I get more spam in my home account than I do in the gmail one usually.

Thanks Sue, the eyes are always my start point. If they work, then the rest seems to fall into place.