Sunday, April 21, 2013

Billie and Bunny II



I thought there should be a more archivally permanent version of the Billie and Bunny sketch that I did last week, so here's a 5" x 7" in acrylic of the same piece.  This is available for purchase on Daily Paintworks and you can also purchase a variety of reproduction options and note cards of this painting through Fine Art America.

I have also made available the first four Fishy Bits prints as notecards and reproductions as well and will continue to add prints as they are completed.  Original prints are always available from my website www.jeanettejobson.com 
















4 comments:

JANE MINTER said...

so beautiful ...with very few brushstrokes...good luck with the building works ...enjoy your new studio jeanette

Jeanette Jobson said...

Thanks Jane, it was one of those paintings that seemed to flow. I think it helped that I did a study of it prior to the painting to let me see how it would translate.

I'm looking forward to getting into the new studio, hopefully this weekend!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful and I thought the initial sketch was great too.

I hope you had a lovely time with your family and new grandchild.

Enjoy your new studio.

Jeanette Jobson said...

Thanks Sue. I had a good model.

Yes, the visit was great and good to see my new grandson.

The tranferring of things to the new studio is hard work!