Tuesday, December 06, 2016

Last exhibition of the year

 Sunny Side Up - SOLD
24" x 24"

I'll be taking part in my last exhibition of 2016 this weekend.  I'll be in the company of four other artists and am happy to share three new boat paintings in the show including the one above and shown in the exhibition flyer.   I found this little punt tied up at the wharf at Quidi Vidi late this summer and the colour and light were irresistable.

The opening is from 2 - 4 on Saturday December 10th at Peter Lewis Gallery, 5 Church Hill, St. John's, NL.  I'd love to meet you there if you in the downtown area and tell you more about the boats I have in the show.  The exhibit will run until December 24th.


http://www.artofpeterlewis.com/

4 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

good luck with your exhibition :)

Jeanette Jobson said...

Thanks Jen. The time of year may affect attendance, but we'll see.

Billie Crain said...

Love this latest! Hope the exhibition went very well, Jeanette.

Jeanette Jobson said...

Thanks Billie. The exhibition opening was good. Sales everywhere seem to be slow this year for a variety of reasons, but that doesn't stop me from painting.