Wednesday, May 30, 2007

More books

Cloud Study - Sky Tutorial
copyright Jeanette Jobson


Yesterday I ordered Diane Wright's new book 'Beautiful Landscapes' from the Drawing Made Easy series. Diane is a wonderful landscape artist with a passion for drawing barns - exquisite barns. She created a series of tutorials on WetCanvas which I followed with interest and participated in as much as time would allow.

If her book is anything like her tutorials, it will be something to treasure and add to the 'must have' resource list. The book has 64 pages and 115 illustrations packed into it. You can order it from Diane's website for a very reasonable price and it will soon be available through Amazon UK as well I believe.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, I've ordered it through Amazon UK. It becomes available on 1 July, according to their website. Can't wait!

Anita said...

Jeanette - I've been awol for a while and missed so much on your blog. Your work is so consistent in its quality and always such an inspiration to me.

Jeanette Jobson said...

I can't wait to receive my copy too Dave.

Anita, what a lovely surprise. You've been missed. I'm glad you've enjoyed catching up on my blog.