Wednesday, October 07, 2015

2016 Calendars

 2016 Wall and Desk Calendars

I know its too early to think about 2016 and I won't say the dreaded ******mas word, but you know we're in the last quarter of the year and, for me at least, time speeds up lately.

I was determined to get some calendars ready well in advance this year and sifted through boat paintings that I had created over the past year, picking out a dozen of my favourites.  I hope I picked some of your favourites too.  A painting of Flatrock harbour, in the town where I live, is the cover image for each calendar.

I have made the calendars available in wall size - $25 (11" x 8.5") and desk size - $12 (8.25" x 3.75"). Shipping is included in the pricing within North America. You can see all the boat images in the calendar on my website.   Which is your favourite painting?

No comments: