Here is a sampler of the life and landscape of Newfoundland.
Rose Welty and I have banded together, along with several other people to participate in another virtual sketch. I have provided the image this time and we will work on it over the next week and post it on Sunday May 18th.
It is interesting to see each person's approach to a drawing, whether they keep it as a simple sketch or turn it into a more elaborate drawing.
If anyone else is interested in joining in on this project, just contact me or Rose and provide your email address, then the reference image will be sent to you. Its that simple.
Participants: - Updated 5/15/08
Jeanette, Rose, Jeanne, Stacy, Belinda, Jennifer, Gayle, Teresa, Katherine and Paulette.
This weekend I have to knuckle down and complete some tasks. The list is getting longer and I know there'll never be enough time, but I'll try to see what I can accomplish.
- Finish the drawing workshop presentation
- Start a new drawing lesson for an online site
- Work on the 1460 self portrait
- Start a rough of the virtual sketch
- Revamp my artist statement and bio
- Create the thumbnail and rough in shapes for the right side of my symbolic self portrait
- Prep for teaching a private lesson next week
- Develop and order new marketing materials