Monday, December 15, 2014

First Snow

 First Snow - SOLD
5" x 7"  oil on panel

After the first snowfall I drove to a rural gallery to pick up a couple of paintings that hadn't sold in the summer season.  The snow lay heavily in the trees and on the land and it was picture perfect.  Out of the corner of my eye I saw some boats pulled up on the grass for the winter and with their dusting of snow I knew there was a painting in there.

Registration is open as of today, December 15th, for my 2015 workshops in drawing and painting. I'm using a separate online registration system that provides one stop shopping for details, downloads and payment.  Full details of workshops and registration is available at the link below.

Book Online

PS Workshops make fabulous gifts!

5 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

I thought that said boots pulled on the grass at first *brain fart* :p

lovely painting, really get a sense of the cold and snow

Jeanette Jobson said...

LOL Jen, you've been on the eggnog already. :)

It was picture perfect that day. For once snow fell straight down instead of horizontally.

Jennifer Rose said...

lol :) I haven't actually seen egg nog anywhere. You probably can get it somewhere, just not around here. now, the spiced apple cider in the fridge is pretty good tho :p (I'm a light weight, one is enough for me :p)

Unknown said...

I'm not surprised it's sold, it's a great painting!

Jeanette Jobson said...

I've never liked eggnog Jen and think its more a North American than European thing. Spiced apple cider does sound good.mmm

Thanks Sue. It was a surprise find in the snow. :)