Sunday, December 20, 2015

Save on small paintings




Christmas is the time for giving back and giving thanks for the support of others over the past year.  The last two Christmas seasons have been difficult with illness one year and the death of my mother the next.  Its as if the season was skipped entirely during these years or just a cursory glance given to it.  This year is more festive and is a celebration of the past year's successes.



During Christmas Week, I am offering 25% off everything in my Etsy store.  This shop is where I make small painting available, that range from 5" x 7" up to 9" x 12". Larger paintings are available through Peter Lewis Gallery or direct from me on my website www.jeanettejobson.com.

By offering a discount, I hope I provide an incentive for you to obtain some original art to start or add to your collection or the collection of someone else.  Think upcoming birthdays, anniversaries, graduation gifts, or perhaps just an indulgence of the season for yourself.

The discount is available from December 20 - 27th.   Simply enter FESTIVE25 at checkout and you'll automatically receive the 25% discount on the original price.

Don't forget to comment on my blog post if you want your name to be entered into the draw for the original painting "The Spice Girls" on December 31st. 

No comments: