Friday, December 04, 2009

They're here





...but may not be for long, as they're going fast.

I received the cards and prints of the Merry Christmas Hares and Purity Kisses back from the printer today and they are up in my Etsy shop for sale now. 

In addition to packs of three cards, you can also buy the cards singly.  I have produced limited numbers of 8 x 10 prints in both the hares and kisses and some 12 x 18 prints of the kisses.

I have no time tonight to play with my rock paper so it will have to wait til tomorrow sometime.  I have a board meeting in the morning, but Sunday looks like it will be a snow day 10 - 30cm forecast!  Perfect for some painting and digging out Christmas decorations.

7 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

They look beautiful. Hope you sell out!

Billie Crain said...

Wow! Your printer works faster than mine! I'm not surprised these cards are selling like hotcakes.:)

Jan said...

These look great, Jeanette! I too hope you sell out completely!

Sandy Maudlin said...

AWESOME!

A Brush with Color said...

They look beautiful, Jeanette! I love them. I might have to have a few of those myself. ;))

Sorcha said...

Ooh just found out from my local Newfie contingent that the Purity Kisses are also known as Molasses Kisses - not sure if you want to tag them under this name too.

Jeanette Jobson said...

Thanks for the tip Sorcha. I only live here, what would I know what they're called! lol