Friday, October 04, 2013

Sharing Saturday



Its always good to share and on Saturday, October 5th I'm doing just that. For one day only I'm offering my Let's Do Lunch program for FREE to the first 10 people who have an art related question. It might be a technical question, about how to apply paint, draw an object, mix a colour or deal with composition or value. It could be something that's stumping you on your blog or website, such as how to add PayPal buttons or place something in a sidebar. It could be about art marketing, such as approaching a gallery for representation, or creating an artist statement.

Ask away! I will provide a written, detailed answer to your question by email. For full details about the program and how to ask your question visit the Let's Do Lunch page on my website.  



Send me your question on Saturday, October 5th and let me help you solve your art dilemma.  If you're not among the first ten questions in this promotion, I will let you know and you can still book a mini consultation.  And if you mention this post when you book your consultation,  I'll charge just $15 until October 15th, saving $4 off the regular price of $19.  (This applies only to mini consultations for single questions).

Art information is definitely worth the price of lunch.  Just ask Sue, Abby, Bruce, Rayna, Carol...  And when its free, well what are you waiting for?!   

Areas that I can assist you with
  • Technical painting and drawing techniques
  • Constructive critiques of paintings or drawings
  • Templates for artist statements, biographies and art resumes
  • Marketing your art
  • Art  blog or website analysis and  recommendations




No comments: