Monday, November 30, 2009

Indecision and decision


.

Well my dears, indecision still grips me in some ways, even with your help at hand.  A couple of weeks ago I posted a number of paintings that I wanted to turn into greeting cards and have decided on some but  demands on my time has put a slow down on the process.

For now I can't give a final decision on which will be printed, however, initially the fish appeal to me and the water.  Local demand bent to Purity Kisses and the Merry Christmas Hares for the immediate print process, however, I have done some test prints of other cards on my current printer.

I have a new printer on order - and Epson Artisan 810 which should allow me to print higher quality images for small volume card numbers.

So, to be fair, I have decided to send my first pick of three as well as on of the Christmas Hare cards to a randomly chosen person who posted on the previous thread.  I used a random number generator and, excluding my own name in the posts, was given the number 16, which translates into Amie Roman. of Burnishings.  Just email me your mailing address Amie and I'll send the cards to you as soon as possible.

To everyone else, thank you so much for participating.  Using this blog as a sounding board and receiving input is so vital to me.  I know what appeals to people and why through conversations and feedback.

1 comment:

sue said...

Yay for Amie! These look beautiful, Jennifer! I'll have to check them out when they are on etsy if they'll be there. I love your work--it never disappoints.